Southern Colorado Runners hosts a number of events for community and club members. Proceeds from SCR hosted races are used to purchase, maintain and store race equipment, fund annual volunteer and recognition awards at the annual banquet, host the annual Fall Harvest pizza and beer party, and fund many local organizations and projects through the Community Assistance program.
The races SCR hosts exclusively are:
- Monthly Prediction Series races - free to SCR members
- Valentine Twosome in February
- Spring Run Off and the Funner to be a Runner kids race in March
- Ordinary Mortals and Mini Mortals Triathlon in May
- Atalanta Women's Race in August
- Rock Canyon Half Marathon in December
There are a number of other races SCR helps local organizations hold as well as other races in the region you can find on the calendar.