Southern Colorado Triathlon Team Club (SoCoT2)
SoCoT2 is a triathlon training club santioned and insured by USA Triathlon created in Southern Colorado in September 2012.
The club is part of the Southern Colorado Runners (SCR) club to continue supporting the local running club that has done so much for running in the Pueblo area for over 20 years and provide SCR members with additional social training opportunities. SCR serves as the fiscal agent with 501(c)3 status and provides the option of becoming an SCR only member ($15/year individual or $25/year family) or SCR plus SoCoT2 member ($25/year individual or $45/year family) with all the benefits of both clubs for those interested in running, cycling and swimming.
SoCoT2 is designed:
- To promote the sport of triathlon to those living in and around Pueblo in Southern Colorado.
- To promote healthy, active kids through the club's Youth Tri Training program that helps train area youth for the annual Mini Mortals Triathlon.
- To create a supportive network for athletes to train with and learn from one another.
- To host a high quality triathlon event locally each year as a fundraiser for the club and programs working to promote a healthier Pueblo through running, cycling and swimming. The Ordinary Mortals (adult) Triathlon
- Mini Mortals (Youth) Triathlon are intended to provide an opportunity to race locally and highlight the Pueblo area to athletes outside the Pueblo area.
Participate in USAT events, perks and challenges designed just for USAT Tri Clubs!
- National Challenge Competition overview - December to February - local prizes to our participants this year!
- Email Gwen your USAT membership number to be included on our team!
SoCo-T2 is organized and led by:
Kim Arline, a two-time Ironman competitor, Xterra off-road triathlete and Youth Tri training coach.